West Midlands, England
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment are working alongside a national leading software development company who have a fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructure Agile Business Analyst who will be the champion for a SaaS platform, owning the details of the business value delivered at the platform level that support the platform, tenant, and business priorities and help achieve the desired business and user outcomes, also being able to talk to, and travel, overlap and collaborate with varied teams.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst on Technical Infrastructure programs of works, with experience of Cloud based infrastructure being a distinct advantage
- Experience working with agile delivery methods
- Experience working with a cross-functional software development team
- Drives to Outcomes: focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Able to execute plans through to action. Persistent to complete tasks and a strong commitment to take action that moves things along to ensure delivery of objectives.
- Ownership & Accountability: takes personal accountability and ownership for their work. This includes personal follow through, making and defending difficult decisions and trade-offs, removing blockers, driving collective progress.
- Continuous Improvement: advances by ongoing, incremental improvement through continuous learning, questioning the status quo and trying out creative and novel ideas. Shows curiosity and has a keen interest to drive learning for themselves and others.
If interested, please see below.