£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + discretionary bonus
6 months ago
Information Management Manager - Telford - £60,000-70,000
Data governance, Data security, Data quality, Data management, Cyber Security
BCS CISMP, CISSP, Prince2, ITIL, TOGAF
My client, a financial services organisation based in Telford, is looking for a Information Management Manager. Reporting to the Head of Information Management, you will managing the the data governance framework and support the improvement of data quality and security.
- Manage and deliver information management related projects focusing on constant improvement of data management, cyber maturity and the reduction in operational risk
- Provide data management and cyber risk training and maintain awareness in the business
- Working with the business and project teams to continuously improve cyber defences
- Coordinate an enterprise-wide approach to data management to improve data quality and integrity
- Ensure appropriate data governance forums are in place and effective (e.g. chair the Data Quality Forum)
- Streamline and simplify data quality processes and number of data attributes and reports
- Facilitate sharing of quality information, deployment of leading good practice information management approaches and continuous improvement of data quality
- Maintain the Data Governance Framework
- Ensure adherence to relevant regulatory conduct rules (FCA) and standards (PRA, DPA, ICO and potentially EU GDPR)
- Maintenance of the corporate data dictionary
- End to end mapping of data flows and key interfaces where required
- Monitor data quality through Key Data Indicators and dashboards
- Working with the business and project teams to continuously improve data quality and integrity
- Create and oversee implementation of required data governance standards
- Implement processes to prioritise and resolve data quality issues
My client is looking for someone from either with proven data management background, or cyber security background, specifically around data security.
- Proven track record in managing multiple projects on data management and / or cyber related topics and can lead strategy and recommendations
- Relevant cyber security qualifications (e.g. BCS CISMP, Security +, CISSP etc.)
- Relevant project / process management qualifications (e.g. Prince 2, ITIL etc.
- Understanding of governance frameworks (e.g. COBIT)
- Understanding of architectural frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.