Birmingham, West Midlands
3 months ago
Indirect Purchasing Manager
£50,000 pa + Bonus
Gleeson Recruitment Group are proud to be working exclusively with a manufacturing client based in Birmingham who are currently expanding and looking to take on-board a Purchasing Manager to cover all indirect categories, which will vary depending on the business needs. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they look to centralise all their procurement and will require individuals who have previously helped to implement processes within a business that is currently going through change.
- To support the business in delivering key strategic plans and targets through delivery of professional, value add procurement solutions resulting in the most cost-effective use of all indirect spend.
- Management of all categories of Indirect Spend (not goods for resale) and supplier agreements across the Group.
- Drive commercial value and compliance for the business in line with company's values, principles and polices.
- Conduct relevant categories research; establishing competitive intelligence and various market analyses, adding value and reducing cost.
- Identifies solution for PO system for indirect spend and presents / implements business case.
- Creates and maintain procurement policies and procedures and legal/ regulatory requirements.
- Leading key projects, processes and performance reports, data, and analysis.
- Develops an indirect purchasing organisation and manages, coaches, and develops team members.
- Work closely with the wider organisation and peers to communicate a clear vision for all stakeholders.
If this is an opportunity that you would be suited to, then please get in touch at or submit your CV.