Walsall, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car + benefits
5 months ago
Are you an experienced Indirect Procurement Manager? Are you ambitious with a view to being in a senior procurement role in the future? If so please read on as this role could be perfect for you.
Based in Walsall, this Procurement Manager role be responsible for end to end procurement including tendering, selection, negotiation and engaging with stakeholders. You will identify opportunities to make improvements and deliver value for money, carry out market analysis and attend supplier meetings. You will forge strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and suppliers.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within an Indirect procurement role
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience of running tenders, negotiating and managing contracts
- Strong relationship building skills
- Working towards or CIPS qualified
- Sourcing experience
In return you will receive a salary of circa £40,000 + car + benefits.