£27000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bens
about 1 month ago
Income Team Supervisor / Credit Team Leader - London (near Liverpool Street)
£27,000 - £30,000 + 25 days holiday + benefits + pension + study support if needed
Location: Central London - 4 days per week in the office + 1 day WFH
I'm delighted to be supporting our well-recognised client, based in Central London who are requiring an Income Team Supervisor, for their growing finance team. This is a superb opportunity for an individual who offers a Credit Control or Income collection background previously - maybe in the B2C space.
You will also ideally offer a background of overseeing other staff members (this role supervises one) and be able to converse with a variety of people face to face. You may also have a Retail or Customer Service, or a finance background - and be able to deal with a variety of graduates and international students for their tuition fees and overdue tuition fees.
As an Income Team Supervisor, you will be based on site 4 days a week and 1 day working from home and you will report to the Credit Manager.
Your duties will be really interesting and varied and will include:
- Assist with the Billings and AR function for one of the higher education customers
- To oversee one member of the Collections team in London
- Report the weekly figures to senior management
- Provide data analytics to the Senior Management team
- To assist with the revenue creation and collection function for the Higher Education students
- You will be managing the Sales Ledger for a particular University and be responsible for collection of overdue tuition fees
- Responding to external and internal communications via phone and email
- Prioritising collection of revenue, issuing instalment plans and minimising risk to maximise cash flow for the business.
- Working within set criteria, and escalating to the line manager when necessary.
This is superb role that will support candidates through their career, but you are ideally going to be a quick learner, with superb communication skills (both over the phone and face to face) and be keen to offer loyalty and stability too. You will be a good systems user (Excel and Email and data bases) and be able to offer some previous face to face experience of working with customers.
My client is also willing to offer full paid study support - towards ICM (Institute of Credit Management), for those willing to pursue a career within Credit Control.
Please do get in touch for further details.