My client, a leading retail business based in Walsall, is currently looking to recruit a In-store Marketing Coordinator into their fast paced and growing marketing team. You will support the Marketing Manager to deliver all in-store marketing campaigns with a focus on POS, signage, promotions and any other printed collateral.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver the annual in-store marketing strategy.
- Develop and Executive all in-store marketing plans with a view to increasing basket spend and enhance the shopping experience across a range of customer touch points.
- Brief in design teams to ensure all POS and printed promotions are delivered to a high standard and on time.
- Liaise with printers and external suppliers to ensure all printed material and assets are delivered to stores to support initiatives.
- Plan and execute opportunities in accordance with the annual activation calendar, focusing on seasonal campaigns and national days.
- Analyse and report on the success of in-store marketing campaigns, using insights to optimise future in-store campaigns.
- Experience within a marketing role.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to coordinate third party teams and suppliers to deliver assets on time and to a high standard.
- Effective communication, stakeholder management and collaboration skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task.