Identity and Access Management Analyst 12-18 Month Fixed Term Contract
£58,000 - £62,000 - Staffordshire Hybrid (3 Days WFH)
Gleeson Recruitment are working alongside a well established national client that have an exciting opportunity for an Identity and Access Management Analyst to effectively deliver the strategic Role Based Access Control objectives in conjunction with the NWOW (New Ways of working) project.
The successful candidate will have a proactive, confident and methodical approach to the role with the ability to work autonomously as well as effective in internal and external communications. A good self starter with a holistic view on related business processes.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in:
- Active Directory Group Design
- Identification of never functions in Billing Engine
- Document requirements for third parties to enable the build of permissions
- Document process to incorporate RBAC into change processes
- Update and document SLAM process
- Design control checks
- Assess Technical Solutions for Manager based Permissions (surge permissions)
- Document Service Desk Processes
- Support New Ways Of Working Project by ensuring RBAC is considered in each process including, threat analysis and segregation of duties considerations
If interested, please apply below!