- To be a key player in the finance systems team, providing operational support for the HFM environment
- To ensure that the system and processes are compliant and up to date with all relevant reporting standards, practices and audit requirements.
- Ensure that all changes, data mapping and translation between the ERP and other financial systems using Hyperion FDMEE is processed correctly;
- Test internal processes and procedures for the HFM toolset, ensuring that all policies, procedures and guidance documentation are up to date;
- Provision security class access and manage existing security classes/groups for HFM and Hyperion Financial Reporting (HFR)
- Ensure compliance with audit and security reviews;
- Provide training and insight to business users;
- Consult with functional groups across Finance teams to understand and clearly articulate business requirements and ensure that the HFM application and services are aligned with business needs;
- Ensure data integrity and consistency across multiple reports;
- Provide HFM support during critical reporting periods such as Year-End finance reporting
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (preferred), or part-qualified/ qualified by experience;
- 5+ years hands-on experience with HFM, FDMEE application administration, including creating and maintaining Hyperion Business Rules;
- In-depth accounting knowledge, with hands-on experience of managing systems administration and minor development; emphasis on HFM, Smart view, and Essbase;
- Experience of acquiring and transforming data from ERP Finance systems - ideally SAP ECC.