Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £18000.00 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
The HR & Operations Administrator role at Gleeson Recruitment works alongside and supporting the Director of Operations and HR, and the Senior Operations Manager with HR and operational administrative duties. This role also has some general administration duties.
- Maintenance of HR System records and reporting as well as on-going training of staff on how to use HR System.
- Monitor holiday and absence, provide reports to managers.
- Record performance management processes and appraisals on HR System.
- Create and update all contract templates for new job offers, company policy documents, staff handbook, etc.
- Management of staff benefits along with finance team, liaison with other providers such as Vitality
- Processing of leavers and starters including IT set up/take down and on boarding ensuring that all relevant parties (marketing, IT, management) are aware of new starters.
- Arrangement of induction processes including production of the Induction Schedule for new starters and ensuring they have all the equipment required.
- Work with the Director of HR and Operations on additional HR issues and projects such as interviewing of candidates for Gleeson, performance management projects and events
- Acting a note taker for HR related meetings and investigations.
- General administration to support the Admin team when required.
- Administration of variation to terms to assist the Contract and Bid Manager.
- First point of call for basic IT queries, including liaising with Our IT Services.
- Assisting with the implementation of new systems/software where required.
- Providing support in training and upskilling new and existing, such as the creation of process guides and training documents and delivering training in person and via Teams.
- Maintenance of the IT asset register.
- Maintenance of Bullhorn records, including data cleansing and system updates.