I am looking to speak to HR Transformation Consultants to work in a Global consulting role.
Working for a global consulting business, a leader in their field, you will work as part of the Global HR Transformation Consulting Team.
In a true consulting and project role across the UK and across the Globe, you will work with a variety of clients,focusing on HR through strategic implementation and change. This will include HR Capability, HR Target Operating Model design, HR process design, transition phase support and HR operational continuous improvement as per the solution agreed with the client.
As the Subject matter expertise during HR transformation and transition projects you must have strong knowledge of modern ERPs (such like SAP, Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors).
To apply for the role, you must have the following experience:
- Experience in working in global complex HR environment in a HR project and consulting role
- Strong knowledge of modern ERPs (such like SAP, Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors)
- Strong commercial awareness and project management ability
- Strong HR consulting skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel at short notice (c.a. 50% for client meetings, client projects)