£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a market leading manufacturing business are looking to recruit an experienced HR Training Administrator to join their site in Derby on a permanent basis.
As the HR Training Administrator, you will operate under a successful HR manager and team. Your main responsibilities will be to lead and develop all staff inductions, maintain the training matrix and look at all refresher training for the business. You will liaise with the Site managers and work closely with all employees to ensure all people elements and workforce life cycle are professionally delivered and compliant with legal and company policy.
The successful HR Training Administrator will be able to work under pressure and have a proven ability to adapt to a demanding work environment. The ideal candidate will be hard working, very resilient and have a focused approach to providing excellent support for all employees across the business. Your main responsibilities will include:
- To co-ordinate the on-site training plan and support the HR and Development Officer in the delivery of the plan
- Co-ordinate Basic Food Hygiene Level 2 and 3, H&S, First Aid, Fire Marshall, FLT, HACCP Level 2 and other occupational training and liaise with FLMs to ensure colleagues are released and cover is in place
- To maintain the training matrix and ensure starters and leavers are added and deleted as required
- To arrange, create, produce and distribute training-related material.
- To build useful relationships with external learning providers or facilitators. Source and deliver appropriate training within budget.
- To keep accurate training records that are comprehensive and up-to-date. To deal with enquiries relating to training and development
- To advise and support the HR and Development Officer
- To support and contribute towards the general HR department activities as required
- To provide cover for the HR Administrator as and when required
- To provide cover for the Receptionist as and when required
- Support the co-ordination of the site apprenticeship programs
- Support those delivering the on-the-job training (on the line training), specialist training
- To deliver the on-site Company induction and support in any further development of the programme
- Book/arrange behavioural development workshops for site colleagues with the central People Development Coordinator
- Administer site training records through the central Learning Management System
- Ensure the First Aider list is up-to-date
- Support organisation of the Management Induction program
To be successful in this role you will have experience in a Training role.