Coventry, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
12 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking for HR Support Administrators to support a client based in Coventry. Reporting in to the HR Manager, you will be working in a high change and fast paced environment you will provide vital administrative support to the HR team across the full employee life cycle.
- handling all aspects of HR administration
- updating relevant vacancy / recruitment and administration trackers on a daily / weekly basis
- providing administrative support for all changes to terms and conditions, including contract changes, internal transfers, and leavers
- maintaining the HR systems with accurate and up-to-date employee information, ensuring confidential information is stored in compliance with GDPR legislation.
- liaising with internal and external contacts to obtain information and ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner
- ad hoc projects that may be required by the HR Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a fast paced HR environment
- Hold a relevant CIPD qualification, or will be currently studying to obtain this.
- Excellent MS Office skills, including Excel
- The ability to be able to give first line HR advice to Managers
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to resolve aspects of 'people issues' in a timely manner using excellent communication skills.
- A flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail and great organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and be a team player
- Excellent proficiency in IT and databases, ideally across Microsoft software
This role will have a mix between office and home working across a 37.5 hour working week.