£40000.00 - £50000 per annum + 25 days hols + bens + bonus
28 days ago
HR Shared Service Team Leader - Wokingham
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working closely with one of our key clients in the Berkshire area, to recruit and hire an experienced HR Shared Service Team Leader.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a strong, focused HR team that delivers it's service to over 25 countries across their European markets. The successful HR Shared Service Team Leader will have responsibility for a small team - who are responsible for ensuring that the HR operations team continues to provide effective, high quality client service delivery to ensure their monthly targets are continually met and hopefully exceeded. Your role will have a high focus on supporting the high performance of the HR Administrators and Advisors within the team, and you will play a pivotal role in offering a strong and effective coaching and guidance to the team, as well as providing a continued development to all the of the HR Team, with a strong sense of hard-work and team-spirit!
As the successful HR Team Leader your role will cover:
- Providing a hands-on focus of the experienced HR team, whilst working closely with the wider HR network across the European Office network
- Work closely with the senior HR team and HR Director to ensure a close collaboration with the wider functions outside of HR also (IT, finance, sales, operations etc)
- Drive the performance of the HR Advisor team, to ensure they continually meet/exceed the expectations of their roles, ensuring that they offer the right HR knowledge / skills and demonstrate the appropriate behaviours
- Offer clear objectives and measures of performance and receive regular feedback on how they are performing
- Ensure a smooth team-spirited operation to ensure they are regularly briefed and share lessons learnt to improve overall performance of the team
- Intervene and act appropriately to manage cases where HR Shared Service Centre Advisors need additional support, where service levels are in danger of not being met or cases are highly sensitive and potential issues and complaints have been raised
The profile of the successful HR Team Leader will offer:
- Previous experience and exposure of leading and managing a HR Shared Service Centre team
- An excellent understanding of the critical success factors essential for the Centre to be an effective, efficient and customer centric business service provider
- Exceptional communication skills
- HR qualification (CIPD or equivalent) desirable
This is a superb opportunity to work closely with a high performing business, where future career opportunities are on offer to the successful candidate. My client is based within superb, modern offices, within easy reach of the M4 junction 10, and plenty of free parking and on-site facilities.