£50000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced HR Shared Services Manager? Are you immediately available and looking for your next challenge? Do you have a strong HR Operational and Strategic background? If so, I have an opportunity for an Interim HR Shared Services Manager to join a growing business based in North Worcestershire for a period of 7 months.
As the HR Shared Services Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the HR team to ensure that all employees receive a highly efficient and consistent HR service across all aspects of their employee life cycle.
- Challenge and influence current ways of working to drive a positive change and lead improvements
- Partnering with the wider HR team and other stakeholders to ensure that an appropriate framework is in place to guarantee consistency across the business
- The design, setting up and implementing of internal SLAs for the HR SSC
- Co-Lead on ER support on any restructure activities, TUPE or redundancies
- Running process mapping exercises to produce bespoke optimal processes
- Tracking and monitoring of all people KPI's to improve the performance of the HR practices
- Ensuring all employee lifecycle events and key documentation are recorded and up to date
- Acting as an escalation point for any complex cases and queries received by the HR SSC team
- Support wider Shared Services agenda/projects
- Proven experience of managing a team
- Highly analytical and data focused
- Experienced at setting, tracking, and reporting KPIs and SLAs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Comprehensive and thorough knowledge of employment law and practice.
- Ability to present and resolve complex issues
- Able to travel throughout the UK when required
- Fully CIPD qualified