I am keen to speak to HR professionals for a Senior HR & Business Services Delivery Manager role I am recruiting for in the Shropshire area.
Working for a highly-regulated business, this is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is at an exciting stage in its growth, offering rewarding career prospects for talented people.
Working as part of the Senior HR Management Team you will be responsible for the leadership and management of the HR Service Delivery and Business Management provision across the business, managing all HR Risk and Governance activity.
The role as Senior HR & Business Service Manager will focus on the following:
- Defining the HR Service Delivery strategy to achieve effective end to end HR transactional services
- Overseeing and managing the HR outsourced arrangements, defining and managing KPIs and SLAs
- Leading on integration activity and change requirements in relation to the Service Delivery proposition
- Working as part of the wider HR team on strategic change projects, to include mergers and acquisitions
- Deputising for the Head of HR as required
- Experience of working in a HR and business focussed Service delivery role in a complex, matrix environment, ideally Financial services
- Experience of setting up and managing a robust Risk and Governance framework within an operational environment
- Experience of managing a 3rd party outsourced provider
- Significant experience of developing and implementing significant change and transformation programmes
- Experience of successful budget and financial management
- Stakeholder management experience in a complex matrix organisation is essential