Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £35000.00 per annum + plus benefits
2 months ago
Job Title: HR People Partner
Location: Birmingham with flexible home working
Salary: up to £35,000 plus benefits
Contract: 12 month FTC
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a National organisation who support people back into employment to find an HR People Partner to join them for a 12 month FTC.
As the organisation grows, they are looking for someone to join and support them with current contracts for 12 months.
Some responsibilities include:
- supporting the HR function and HR Senior People Partners with HR Projects involving D&I, Health & Well-being, Employee Engagement and Reward & Recognition.
- being the first line manager support for employee relations regarding cases for probation, absence, conduct and well-being
- working on complex ER cases
- working with HR Systems to analyse data and provide reports
- support on TUPE in future legal consultations
- work with the HR Shared Service team to ensure all HR processes are working effectively
Ideally, you will have:
- Proven experience of working in an HR Advisory role
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law and legislation
- Practical experience of managing a variety of employee relations, performance management and absence cases
- Supported on recruitment, selection and payroll
- Ability to work autonomously
- Technical knowledge of HR systems
This role won't be around long so apply now!