Are you an experienced HR Officer looking for an opportunity with a leading manufacturing company with a focus on sustainability?
Based in Tiverton with 4 days on site and 1 day remote working per week.
As HR Officer you will have a strong knowledge of employment law and ER case work and will be confident in coaching and mentoring managers in people management.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with management and employees
- Supporting HR projects
- Providing HR advise on employee related matters
- Leading capability based casework
- Providing transactional HR admin support
- Supporting the National HR Manager
Ideally, to support your success in the role, you will have:
- Proven experience of working in HR Advisor/Officer capacity previously
- Sound knowledge of employment law
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Experience of working in an advisory capacity to support employee relations
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload
- Experience of implementing policy, legislation and best practice