£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Are you a strong HR generalist? Do you have standalone HR experience? Have you worked within an SME business? If so, then I am currently looking to recruit for a HR Officer based in Telford, for a growing manufacturing business.
In this standalone HR Officer role, you will play a pivotal part to support and drive greater business performance through the effective implementation of operational HR support.
This is a generalist, operational HR role partnering throughout all disciplines, providing generalist support on all areas of HR activity to drive continuous improvement on HR Practices both operational and strategic.
- Support the management team with recruitment, including interviewing, administration of contracts and induction process
- Support and advise Line Managers through disciplinary & grievance, absence management, employment law and performance management
- Coach and guide employees and line managers on best practices
- Management and reporting of current T&A system
- Support development of strong employee engagement
- Support the growth of the business across all divisions
- Consistently challenge the status quo to improve processes and ways of working
- Preparation and management of monthly Payroll
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a HR standalone role
- Ability to demonstrate an up to date knowledge of employment law
- Confident with all aspects of administration
- Familiar with payroll processes
- CIPD or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- Recruitment/interview skills
- Project management
- Experience within the manufacturing industry