Are you an experienced HR Business Partner/HR Manager looking for a new opportunity in the West Midlands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Global, manufacturing business who has genuine passion for performance in all of their business areas and in their people. With positive change ahead this is an exciting time to join this business as a HR Manager.
Working as part of a wider HR team, within a large global, matrix business, you will work in partnership with senior stakeholders. You will provide professional HR business support on all aspects of people management as well as coaching line managers to develop their capability.
As the HR Manager you will:
- Lead on all HR Activities including complex ER casework, performance management, talent and succession planning, restructuring and reward.
- Offer operational HR support to the business
- Support behavioural and cultural change initiatives
- Lead on HR Project work
- Create reports around key HR metrics and analytics
- Be comfortable working operationally
To apply for the HR Business Partner role:
- Proven experience of working as HR Generalist within a blue collar business, ideally within a complex, matrix environment
- Extensive HR Generalist experience to include performance management, talent management, succession planning, and Employee Engagement
- Experience of driving change as well as driving capability and performance within the business
- Strong senior level influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Ideally CIPD Qualified