Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
about 1 month ago
I am looking to speak to HR Professionals for HR Manager role for a professional consultancy business in the Milton Keynes area.
In a leadership role, you will drive and develop the wider HR team, which works in partnership with the business to provide an effective and professional HR service as well as delivering the People strategy across the business.
You will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of the HR activities, ensuring that they are aligned to the business values and strategies. You will be responsible for all aspects of HR including Employee Engagement, change management programmes, policies and procedures, MI reporting and continuous HR improvement across the business.
Key stakeholder management skills are essential with the ability to build credible relationships to lead, drive change and push back on the business when needed.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of working in a leadership role in a professional services environment
- Generalist leadership experience of leading and developing a HR team
- Experience of driving growth and continuous improvement within a medium sized organisation.
- The ability to challenge and coach operational management
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders & drive change
- Experience of TUPE and M & A Project work
- Happy having strategic conversations and delivering on wider business objectives, as well as delivering hands on operational support
- Graduate calibre, CIPD qualified
With a strong customer focus, you will be an experienced HR Professional who has a proven track record of delivering results, working to tight details and ensuring a continuing improvement approach is maintained.
Please note, my client is ideally looking for experience gained in the professional services sector.