£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced HR Professional looking for a new opportunity in the Cambridgeshire area? Have you worked within the Digital/IT/Technology space? Are you commercially focused, resilient with the gravitas to work in an extremely fast paced environment?
If this sounds like you then I am currently looking to recruit a HR Manager based in Cambridgeshire for a Global business.
This is a superb opportunity to join an innovative and cutting edge Tech business who have gone from strength to strength with ambitious growth plans and genuine passion for performance in all of their business areas and in their people.
With a Digital/IT/Technology background, you will drive and improve business performance through the delivery of HR plans which are aligned to the business strategy.
You will need to be highly pro-active and be comfortable in an operational role that you can truly make your own. Professional and credible, you must be able to lead and develop a team and show how HR can truly lead from the front.
To apply for the HR Manager role, experience will include:
- Proven experience of working in a full HR Generalist role
- Experience of working in either a Digital/IT/Technology industry
- Experience of influencing and implementing change at a senior level
- Proven experience of improving the workplace culture and workforce performance
- Experience of change management and restructuring programmes
- Experience of managing a team
- Fully CIPD Qualified