West Midlands, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
Are you an experienced HR Professional looking for a new opportunity in Birmingham. Have you worked within the creative or media industry? Are you commercially focused, resilient with the gravitas to work in an extremely fast paced environment?
If this sounds like what you are looking for then I am currently looking to recruit for a HR Manager role based in Birmingham for a Global Media company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a client who has genuine passion for performance in all of their business areas and in their people.
With a creative/media background, you will work as part of the Senior Management team where you will drive and improve business performance through the delivery of HR plans which are aligned to the business strategy.
You will need to be highly pro-active and be comfortable in an operational role that you can truly make your own. Professional and credible, you must be able to lead and develop a team and show how HR can truly lead from the front.
To apply for the HR Manager role, experience will include:
- Proven experience of working in a full HR Generalist role
- Experience of working in either a marketing/creative/digital/media industry
- Experience of influencing and implementing change at a senior level
- Proven experience of improving the workplace culture and workforce performance
- Experience of change management and restructuring programmes
- Experience of managing a team