West Midlands, England
£55000 - £60000 per annum
21 days ago
HR M&A Project Manager
This is a superb opportunity to join a large and progressive, multi-site, client who have gone from strength to strength with ambitious growth plans.
Joining the business at an exciting time of change and transformation, in a newly created role, you will come on board to lead and manage all HR aspects of M&A activity.
Supporting the Head of HR for Corporate functions, it is essential you have extensive experience of all M & A activity and can lead and develop plans for integration and harmonisation. The role will also involve wider HR projects on the TUPE and change side as well as day to day business partnering with key stakeholders in the business.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive HR and M&A experience
- Experience of working in a large, multi-site, customer facing environment
- Experience of conducting trade union and employee consultations
- Experience of developing and implementing harmonisation strategies
- Detailed knowledge of TUPE regulations
- Commercially astute and able to drive business performance
Key stakeholder management skills are essential with the ability to build credible relationships to lead, drive change and push back on the business when needed.
This role can be based from home with travel to the head office in Buckinghamshire once a week and ad-hoc travel to client sites as and when needed depending on business needs and M&A activity.