Are you an experienced HR Generalist? Do you want to work for a growing global business? Have you ever worked within a financial services organisation? If so, my client is currently looking for a HR Generalist to join their team based at their Birmingham city centre office.
As the successful HR Generalist, you will be working within the small HR team to deliver an efficient and effective HR service to employees by providing confidential HR Advice and support.
This is an exciting time to join a fast paced, professional and dynamic business where you will be part of some very ambitious growth plans.
- Full Generalist HR advice and guidance to the wider business
- Support the HR team with ER casework
- HR Projects to include Employee Engagement, Talent, Reward and Learning and Development
- Responsible for general operations within HR department including project management, updating and implementing HR processes and all company HR policies
- Manage the new starter process in accordance with guidelines
- Produce monthly reports using MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Responding to employee queries on anything from accessing the HR system, holiday, benefits, how to locate correct forms, maternity/paternity queries etc.
- Act as a champion of HR systems and processes with the wider business
Key Required Skills/Competencies:
- Proven HR experience within a financial services organisation
- Operationally focused, client centric and passionate in the value add of HR
- Structured in approach but flexible enough to work in an ever-changing environment, comfortable working with ambiguity
- Experience of MI reporting and manipulation of data
- MS Office: Advanced Excel and Word, with PowerPoint being desirable.
- Degree preferred in HR or Business
- International experience would be advantageous