Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £25000.00 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are excited to be working exclusively with this organisation, who are currently on the brink of transformation and expanding. They are looking for an ambitious and driven HR Generalist to join their team at an exciting time for their organisation.
You will have the opportunity to learn and develop alongside a professional, friendly, and supportive People team at an exciting time of change and growth for the organisation. This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious HR Assistant to quickly develop and progress within their career.
- The accurate and timely completion of people transactions for the whole employee lifecycle (hire to retire).
- Preparing accurate, quality assured on-boarding materials, new starter contracts, benefits enrolment information and terms & conditions contract changes.
- Managing the retention of employee documents and records according to GDPR regulations.
- Developing process and user guidance people process documentation to ensure consistent ways of working, both within the People Operations team and wider business.
- Compiling management information and reporting, KPI'S and SLA reporting.
- Maintaining employee files and data.
- Deal with day-to-day People related queries.
- Quality assuring input, through checking and raising issues in processes as they arise.
- Educating stakeholders to ensure governance and compliance are met.
- Driving a continuous improvement culture.
- Simple configuration, pulling of reports and security profile administration.
- Embed risk mitigation and governance into all regulatory and compliance processes throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Support People Operations Admin as required.
- Previous experience in a similar HR Generalist / HR Assistant / HR Advisor role, with customer led HR operations transactional and query resolution experience
- Experienced user of HRIS, with Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication, written and verbal with a strong 'can-do' attitude and stakeholder management skill
- High service focus and results driven
- Highly resilient, particularly when working with change
- Commercial, numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- "Digitally savvy"
- Team working ethic
- CIPD qualified (Level 3/5) or equivalent qualifications
- HR Shared Service experience