Are you an experienced HR Generalist, looking for a new opportunity in Birmingham?
Supporting a Senior HR Business Partner, you will provide a first class, operational HR service out to the business, supporting approximately 500 employees across 2 sites. The role will include ER casework, recruitment, talent management, succession planning, coaching, training and development and TUPE.
Key responsibilities for the HR Advisor role:
- Full implementation of HR processes (reward, resourcing, performance management, talent, learning, employee relations & engagement)
- Employee Relations and Performance Management activities
- Supporting recruitment, talent and succession activities
- Managing all temporary labour
- Maintaining effective, partnership relationships with Trade Unions
- TUPE and restructuring projects
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in generalist HR role within a manufacturing or blue- collar environment
- Previous experience of working in partnership, including active consultation and negotiation with Trade Unions
- Having the ability to challenge and coach operational management
- Comfortable working operationally in a HR role
- CIPD qualified
- Analytical mindset, confident using MS Excel and analysing data