Up to £75000.00 per annum + + Car allowance and Benefits
2 months ago
I am looking to speak to senior HR Professionals with a logistics or manufacturing background for a HR Director role with a fast paced, forward-thinking 24/7 Operations business.
In a multi-site role, reporting to UK MD, you will drive and develop the wider HR and Talent team, which works in partnership with the business to provide an effective and professional HR service to each site.
Working closely with the MD and UK Leadership team you will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of the HR activities across each site, ensuring that they are aligned to the business values and strategies.
In a true generalist role this role will also be responsible for leading the Comp & Bens programme, learning & development, performance management, managing contingent labour relationships, implementing policies and procedures, MI reporting and continuous HR improvement across the business.
Skills & Experience
- Proven leadership experience gained in the logistics or manufacturing sector
- Experience of working in an operational 24/7 environment
- Experience of managing and developing a HR team
- Experience of putting together continuous improvement strategies
- Management development and improving leadership capability
- The ability to influence multiple stakeholders and drive change
- The ability to challenge and coach operational management
- Happy having strategic conversations and delivering on wider business objectives as well as delivering hands on operational support