I am looking to speak to senior HR Professionals with a logistics or supply chain background for a HR Director role with a fast paced, forward-thinking business in the West Midlands.
Reporting to the Global HR Director and UK MD, you will drive and develop the wider HR and Talent team, which works in partnership with the business to provide an effective and professional HR service.
This is a key role into the business, working closely with the MD and UK Leadership team.
You will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of the HR activities across each site, ensuring that they are aligned to the business values and strategies.
In a true generalist role this role will also be responsible for leading the Compensation & Benefits programme, performance management, managing contingent labour relationships, implementing policies and procedures, MI reporting and continuous HR improvement across the business.
Skills & Experience
- Proven leadership experience gained in the logistics or supply chain sector
- Experience of managing and developing a HR team
- Experience of putting together continuous improvement strategies
- The ability to challenge and coach a Senior Exec Team
- Happy having strategic conversations and delivering on wider business objectives as well as delivering hands on operational support
- Possess strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills