£11000 - £100000 per annum + + Car allowance, bonus + Benefits
21 days ago
GRG Exec Search have been exclusively retained on a HR Director role within the professional services sector.
Highly confidential, this role will be based out of the West Midlands with UK travel.
As the HR Director, you will work across a challenging and diverse business (Circa 2000 employees) where you will drive the People agenda and work in partnership with the business to provide an effective and professional HR service. As a commercial and strategic HR leader, you will work closely with senior stakeholders to set and execute the people plan that enables the business to achieve its overall performance and strategic growth and performance objectives.
You will provide transformational leadership where you will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of HR activities, ensuring that they are aligned to the business values and strategies.
As the HR Director, you will lead a high performing HR function that delivers a high quality people service to the business, and provide expertise across the full HR portfolio This will include (but not limited to) Leadership Development, Executive coaching, ER, Talent Acquisition,, TUPE, Union negotiations, ED & I, Wellbeing, reporting and continuous HR improvement across the business.
Skills & Experience
- Director level experience within a complex and challenging environment
- Strong track record of successfully creating and delivering an effective HR strategy that drives business performance and growth
- Experience of delivering people solutions in all areas of the employee life cycle, but specifically in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Performance Management and Retention
- Experience of designing and delivering leadership and management development programmes and effective L&D initiatives for all employees
- Experience of large scale TUPE activity
- Experience of working with trade unions
- Results-driven, pragmatic, customer-focused and committed to delivering HR excellence
- Analytical & data focused, with the ability to articulate and communicate in the right way
This role will be home based with regular travel to the West Midlands, hybrid working and UK travel as needed.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £110,000 Base salary + Car allowance, Bonus , Share plan other additional benefits.