Up to £90,000 + Benefits
This is a superb opportunity to join a PE Backed business in the Greater Midlands who are looking for their next HR Director. Joining the business at an exciting time of change, with future acquisitions ahead, you will work as part of the Executive team to drive the People agenda and develop and deliver the strategic goals and business and people objectives.
Providing transformational leadership, you will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of the HR activities, ensuring that they are aligned to the business values and strategies. You will be responsible for all aspects of HR - ER, Talent, Learning and development, implementing policies and procedures, MI reporting and leading on M & A activity across the business.
Key stakeholder management skills are essential with the ability to build credible relationships to lead, drive change and push back on the business when needed.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of working in a number one HR role in a PE backed business - ideally a multi-site, blue-collar environment
- Experience of working as a senior business partner to influence multiple stakeholders & drive change
- Experieneof driving growth and continuous improvement within a medium sized organisation
- Experience of TUPE and M & A Project work
- Happy having strategic conversations and delivering on wider business objectives, as well as delivering hands on operational support
- Results driven, pragmatic, customer focused and committed to delivering HR excellence
- Analytical & data focussed but being able to articulate and communicate in the right way
- Creative and solutions orientated - being able to discuss options
- Graduate calibre, CIPD qualified
Please note that in the current market we are experiencing a large number of applications. I will endeavour to get back to everyone in due course, but this may take longer than normal. Thank you for your patience and understanding.