Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client, a large business services group, are currently looking for a dedicated Data Analyst to join their team within the Human Resources function based in Birmingham City Centre. It will give the successful candidate an opportunity to join a large company, within an ever-changing environment where they will discover the potential to perform and grow.
As the successful Data Analyst, you will provide efficient and effective business support to meet the needs of the HR department and drive improvement into the business.
- Complete regular reporting which will be reviewed at Unit Head, Director and Board level
- Complete data analysis
- Gender Pay Gap reporting
- Report on D&I data
- Assist with any data migration
- Process mapping to improve workflow streams
- Build reports
- Produce dashboards (to include turnover, sickness absence levels, exit interview data, D&I data and employee engagement survey data)
- Review the reporting systems currently in place
- Complete regular data audits to ensure our data is of the highest quality
It would be highly beneficial for you to have:
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve.
- Excellent IT skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of providing management information and producing dashboards.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Self- motivation, self-awareness and positivity.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work to time and quality deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to pinpoint individual, team or process-level improvement potential.
- Previous experience within a similar role