Birmingham, West Midlands
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Are you immediately available? Have you previously worked in a HR administrative position? Do you want to be part of a growing business? If so, my client who is based in Birmingham City Centre, is currently looking for a confident and experienced HR Coordinator who is available for a 3-month period. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the business as well as organising and coordinating office operations and procedures.
This role will heavily involve manipulating data and producing reports in Excel and Word and will also include administration for the Learning and Development department on a general level.
- Provide a comprehensive and high-quality administrative support service.
- Organising meetings, preparing agendas, diary management and travel plans.
- Manipulate data then produce and format reports daily using Microsoft Excel.
- Action and manage correspondence, proactively chase any outstanding requirements.
- Daily contact at different levels both internally and externally.
- Reviewing and coordinating personal development plans.
- Ad hoc projects and general administration tasks as required.
Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience of working in an HR Administrator role.
- Organised and ability to prioritise workload across various work projects.
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external colleagues.
- Able to work autonomously and within strict deadlines to a high standard.
- Strong IT skills especially confident using Microsoft Excel for reports.