Solihull, West Midlands
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Have you got demonstrable experience working within a HR Administration / HR Data Analyst position?
The HR Co-ordinator role will support the ongoing use and maintenance of the HR system that is used throughout the business for data capture, payroll and management information reports.
LOCATION: Mainly working from home, with occasional office keep in touch days (Based in Solihull)
SALARY: Up to £30,000
CONTRACT: Immediate Start - 12 months and potential extension, or permanent opportunities thereafter!
HOURS: Full-Time (Monday - Friday)
Key outline of the role
- Support HRIS key user group with requests and queries to enable them to get the most out of the system, these can include but are not limited to;
- requests for additional working patterns or job role information to be added to the system
- respond and support any technical issues experienced, including raising tickets with the HRIS vendor, checking the system administration functions to ensure they are up to date and liaising with the IT team
- provide system support for example reinstating leavers, deleting duplicate entries, providing access control to new and existing users
- Maintaining the current HRIS user guides to ensure any updates or improvements to the system are clearly explained in the guidance notes
- Update the payroll provider when new working patterns and job titles have been added to the system to ensure the monthly payroll process completes successfully
- Manage the end-to-end acquisition process to ensure the data for new acquisitions to ensure successfully gathered, checked and uploaded to our HRIS. Arrange for training for new key users and liaise with the payroll manager to ensure the payroll provider is also communicated to and their process is adhered to.
- Run the payroll extract on a weekly basis to identify any gaps in the data that would stop the payroll process and provide regular feedback to ensure the information is corrected before the monthly payroll cut-off date
- Provide ad-hoc support to the People & Culture team using the HRIS system to deliver data requests such as headcount, sickness, attrition etc
- Complete the monthly auditing processes to ensure we remain compliant against our governance requirements
What we need from you!
- Previous experience working within a HR Administrative / HR Data Analytical role
- Knowledge of Payroll & HR processes
- Strong knowledge of HRIS Systems and Processes
- Attentive to detail
- Numerical and Literacy skills
- Effective communicator - both internal and external stakeholders
- Efficient and quick to identify issues within the process through effective reporting and analysis
- Wants to work within a large organisation, who are constantly acquiring new sites!