Birmingham, West Midlands
£13.00 - £17.00 per hour
4 months ago
Are you highly data centric and have a passion for analysing information, whether that be financial or HR data?
Our client is seeking to appoint a HR Co-ordinator on a 12 Month Fixed Term basis on an immediate start.
The HR Co-ordinator role will support the ongoing use and maintenance of the HR Information system that is used throughout the organisation for data capture, payroll and management information reports.
- Support the HRIS key user group with requests and queries to enable them to get the most out of the system, these can include but are not limited to;
- requests for additional working patterns or job role information to be added to the system
- respond and support any technical issues experienced by the users, including raising tickets with the HRIS vendor, checking the system administration functions to ensure they are up to date and liaising with our IT team
- provide system support reinstating leavers, deleting duplicate entries, providing access control to new and existing users
- Maintaining the current HRIS user guides to ensure any updates or improvements to the system are clearly explained in the guidance notes
- Update the payroll provider and the HRIS vendor when new working patterns and job titles have been added to the system to ensure the monthly payroll process completes successfully
- Manage the end-to-end acquisition process to ensure the data for the new acquisitions are successfully gathered, checked and uploaded to the HRIS. Arrange for training for new key users and liaise with the payroll manager to ensure the payroll provider is also communicated to and their process is adhered to.
- Run the payroll extract on a weekly to identify any gaps in the data that would stop our payroll process and provide regular feedback to the key users to ensure the information is corrected before the monthly payroll cut-off date
- Provide ad-hoc support to the People & Culture team using the HRIS system to deliver data requests such as headcount, sickness, attrition etc
- Complete the monthly auditing processes to ensure the business remains compliant against the governance requirements
- Degree educated (or equivalent) CIPD Qualified
- Have worked with systems to extract and analyse data for decision making
- Involvement with financial annual budget, monthly reporting and forecasting process.
- Undertaken KPI reporting on a regular basis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with Expert Excel skills including pivot tables and V-LOOKUPs
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
- Capacity to comply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good research abilities
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits