£20 - £25 per hour + + bens
2 months ago
HR Contracts/GDPR Specialist - 3-4 months - Marlow
Mainly working from home, with occasional meetings in the Marlow Office
Our Marlow based client, is an established, well-recognised brand, who need a temporary HR Contracts/GDPR Specialist to join the experienced HR team, initially for 3-4 months to cover a project to support their various offices to centralise their employee contracts and personal information. Working for their Centre of Excellence, we are helping to recruit an HR Contracts specialist, to join the existing team of 10 in HR, to support them through a very busy time. Ideally you will offer previous and recent solid HR and contracts experience and be able to hit the ground running, along with recent and relevant GDPR knowledge also.
You will be required to work in the office maybe only 1-2 times per month, with the rest working from home, so ideally you will live in a commutable distance to the Marlow office.
This is a superb time to be joining our client, as they have recently enjoyed some very successful years and need to add to the current friendly HR Team with a temporary HR contracts specialist
Your role will be varied and interesting and the HR Administrator duties will include:
- Working closely with the 100 sites, to ensure all of the paperwork and contracts for all employees is centralised to the Marlow Head Office
- Working closely with the 3rd party outsourced provider who will be collating all of the employee documents, which they will then scanned onto the system and your role will be to ensure a smooth process of this transition to the central team
- Ensure all the relevant documents and employee information and personal records are then stored correctly, whilst being GDPR compliant at all time
- To ensure a very smooth transition of all documents onto the in-house HR system
- To manage the relevant offices and liaise extensively dauly and weekly to ensure the project is smooth and delivered on time
- To continually supporting the HR Team with various administration duties with this project
- Loading into the system all the weekly new starters and finishers
- Handling changes to contracts and uploading any information
- Providing weekly HR reports
- Using the in-house systems daily
- Ad-hoc duties
This is a really superb role for candidates who are immediately available, or available at short notice, who want to work in a really friendly HR team, where you will receive full support. Ideally you will offer a stable, varied HR Contracts and extensive GDPR background and be able to start this role by the middle of March, and be able to commit to the 3-4 months. My client offers very modern offices and are within all good transport links. Please contact me for further information.