Solihull, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
My client, an international engineering group, are going through a great period of growth and are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their HR team on a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave. The business operates across the Globe and are a competitive player in their industry.
As the successful HR Business Partner, you will operate in a standalone role reporting into the divisional HR Manager. It is also highly desirable that you will have partnered with senior stake holders or board members as this will be the majority of the role. You will be responsible for providing a professional and comprehensive generalist HR service across all areas of the business working closely
Main responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert generalist HR support to all Managers and Employees
- Execute thorough and structured recruitment processes, at all levels, in order to attract and induct the best talent for the division.
- Conduct Annual Talent Review and Succession Planning process with each Executive and the Global Sales Director.
- Execution of annual salary review process and annual bonus scheme.
- Support managers with ER matters; including grievances, disciplinary matters, redundancies, and absence management cases, whilst ensuring any legal or other risks are mitigated.
- Responsible for the upkeep of accurate HR Information System (CIPHR)
- Responsible for payroll, Occupational Health, and HR administration.
The successful candidate must have solid HR experience, preferably in a large global organisation, corporate or professional services organisation, with an understanding of the core HR disciplines (recruitment, performance management, handling disciplinary and grievances, policy development and implementation etc).
You must also be able to build deep relationships that are built on trust and facilitate influencing others. With also a proven track record of change leadership and of delivering results and improved performance, combined with the ability to inspire and manage business development activity.
- Proven working experience as a HR Business Partner in a standalone capacity.
- Experience supporting, advising and influencing managers and employees on HR matters.
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships in order to coach, challenge, and influence decisions with key stakeholders.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good process skills and a drive to secure continuous improvements.
- Ability to operate within a global, fast moving business and a balance of working both strategically and operationally.
- Ability to engage at all levels of the organisation both internally and externally.
- Able to work across the organisation globally and with cultural sensitivity.
- CIPD qualified (desirable).