Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £65000 per annum + + Benefits
28 days ago
As the HR Business Partner you will become an integral part of the Human Resources team, acting as a trusted partner to the business. Salary £60-65k - Travel to Birmingham site 1-2 days per week, with some National travel.
Reporting into the HR Director, and managing the HR Advisor the role will work with Senior Stakeholders, building strong relations and offers an opportunity for a busy and varied role encompassing Diversity and Inclusion, complex ER Casework, employee engagement, people/change agenda, performance reviews and policy management.
You will be used to working with a highly skilled/ technical/ scientific population where you are able to build key stakeholder relationships and challenge and influence in a credible way across all levels in the business. You will be happy to work both strategically and operationally within the role for this successful SME.
To be considered for this role then you must have:
- Full generalist HR background with proven experience of all of the above
- Excellent employment law knowledge and exposure to complex employee relation issues.
- Experience around updating all HR policies and procedures
- Strong relationship management and consulting skills, and the ability to challenge, negotiate and influence
- Strong commercial approach