£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Salary: Up to £60,000
Do you have experience working in a manufacturing organisation? Have you worked as an HR Business Partner? Do you want a true generalist Business Partner role?
Then look no further.
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a manufacturing organisation in Herefordshire to find an experienced HR Business Partner to support on-site with all aspects of HR.
Some responsibilities include:
- Employee Relations - advising line managers and coaching through anything from disciplinary's to grievances etc.
- Employee Engagement
- Update and implement new policies and procedures, in line with UK Employment law
- Manage and support Talent Acquisition, including on-boarding and induction
- Liaise with external agencies, including recruiters
- Organising and implementing training programmes
- Support salary reviews
- Support the HR Manager in projects and initiatives
- Attend HSE / Trade Union meetings as necessary
Ideally, to support you in this role, you will have:
- At least 5 years experience in an HR Generalist role
- Experience of working in a manufacturing (or similar) industry
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law
- Solid business acumen
- Mindset for continuous improvement and growth
If this sounds like an opportunity that is too good to miss, then apply now!!