Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £50000 per annum + + Car allowance + Benefits
about 1 month ago
An opportunity has arisen for a HR Business Partner for a manufacturing business in the Milton Keynes area.
Joining a fast paced, forward thinking manufacturing organisation, you will report directly into the HR Director where you will provide a first class operational HR service out to the business.
Leading a small team, this role will include ER casework, Performance Management, recruitment, talent management, succession planning, coaching, training and development and Change projects.
Key responsibilities for the HR Business Partner role:
- Full implementation of HR processes
- Employee Relations and Performance Management activities
- Supporting recruitment, talent and succession activities
- Act as a change agent, leading change initiatives whilst driving towards desired organisational culture
- Delivery of employee engagement, integration and harmonisation programmes
- Data analysis and reporting
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in a HR leadership role in a multi-site, blue- collar environment - Manufacturing or logistics
- The ability to challenge and coach operational management
- Able to influence multiple stakeholders & drive change
- Graduate calibre, CIPD qualified
With a strong customer focus, you will be a strong HR Professional who has a proven track record of delivering results, working to tight details and ensuring a continuing improvement approach is maintained.