Are you an experienced HR Business Partner with financial services experience looking for a new opportunity in Birmingham?
Do you have the gravitas and pace to join a business who are going from strength to strength with a huge change and transformation agenda?
Working as part of an established HR team you will work in partnership with senior stakeholders, and the business area MD, providing professional and credible HR business support. You will develop and implement the People Plans across the business supporting cultural and organisational change.
As the HR Business Partner, you will:
- Work in partnership with the leadership teams in a full generalist role
- Develop and build strong relationships across the senior management teams
- Coach and challenge business leaders
- Use HR Analytics to identify areas for improvement
- Lead on Change and Transformation projects
- Lead on the talent agenda, succession plans and talent development
- Be comfortable working operationally
To apply for the HR Business Partner role:
- Proven experience of working as HR Business Partner within financial services, ideally within a matrix environment
- Extensive HR Generalist experience to include talent management, succession planning, and Employee Engagement
- Experience of driving cultural change as well as driving capability and performance within the business
- Strong senior level influencing and stakeholder management skills
- MCIPD Qualified