Are you an experienced HR Business Partner looking for a new opportunity in the North Staffordshire area?
Do you have the gravitas and pace to join a commercial business who are going from strength to strength with a huge change and transformation agenda. If so, then this could be the role for you.
Reporting into the Head of HR you will work in partnership with senior stakeholders in Operations, providing professional and credible HR business support. You will develop and implement the People Plans across the business supporting cultural and organisational change.
As the HR Business Partner you will:
- Work in partnership with the leadership teams in a full generalist role
- Lead on all ER casework
- Develop and build strong relationships across the senior management teams
- Coach and challenge business leaders
- Use HR Analytics to identify areas for improvement
- Lead on the talent agenda, succession plans and talent development
- Be comfortable working operationally
To apply for the HR Business Partner role:
- Proven experience of working as HR Business Partner in a commercial environment, ideally in a customer facing or call centre environment
- Extensive HR Generalist experience to include talent management, succession planning, and Employee Engagement
- Experience of driving cultural change as well as driving capability and performance within the business
- Strong senior level influencing and stakeholder management skills
- MCIPD Qualified