Solihull, West Midlands
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance
29 days ago
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner looking for your next role? Do you want to work for a global business with ambitious growth plans? Have you got a wealth of experience dealing with trade unions?
If so, I have a great opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join a leading outsourcing business based at their South Birmingham office. The role will require travel to other UK sites so flexibility to travel is essential.
Reporting into the HRD, you will act in a partnering capacity with the ability to provide comprehensive HR support to the business, primarily on a strategic basis but also on an operational basis when required. You will be responsible for the People strategy of your business areas whilst ensuring that this is in line with the wider People strategy.
- Oversee the advice, guidance and support of line managers in your business areas on ER casework
- Build and maintain constructive working relationships with Trade Unions
- Devise and lead a recruitment strategy ensuring that best practice is followed
- Drive the use of workforce information to identify trends in performance and behaviour
- Support or/and own large-scale Restructures/TUPE/Redundancy processes
- Understand wider operational priorities and how the HR team can support/impact on these i.e. absenteeism, costs, performance etc.
- Identify learning and development opportunities and contribute to, design and deliver training to line managers
- Lead and, where appropriate, support ad-hoc projects
It would be highly beneficial for you to:
- Be able to support and implement change
- Experience in working with a blue-collar work force
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships and work across a wide range of contacts
- Understand budgets and the financial implications of decisions
- Understand HR and IT systems
- Have good written and verbal skills
- Have strong and up to date knowledge of employment legislation including TUPE
- Have a full driving license & willingness to travel
- CIPD qualified or equivalent