£47000 - £50000 per annum + + benefits
11 months ago
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner looking for a new opportunity in the London area?
With multi-site experience, do you have the gravitas and pace to join a commercial business who are going from strength to strength with ambitious growth plans.
Working as part of a regional HR team, with a head office in the Midlands, you will work in partnership with senior stakeholders across the business in a multi-site role providing professional and credible HR business support.
As the HR Business Partner you will:
- Work in partnership with the leadership teams in a full generalist role
- Develop and build strong relationships across the senior management teams
- Coach and challenge business leaders
- Lead on the talent agenda, succession plans and talent development
- Be comfortable working operationally
To apply for the HR Business Partner role:
- Proven experience of working as HR Business Partner in a commercial environment, ideally in a fast paced multi-site role
- Extensive HR Generalist experience to include talent management, succession planning, and Employee Engagement
- Experience of driving cultural change as well as driving capability and performance within the business
- Strong senior level influencing and stakeholder management skills
- CIPD Qualified
The role is homebased, covering sites across North London, Herts, Cambridgshire, Suffolk and Surrey. Salary up to £50k, with 45p per mile expenses.