Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
10 months ago
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner looking for your next role? Do you want to work for a UK wide business? Can you build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels? If so, I have a great opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join a growing organisation based in Wolverhampton, but the role will also require travel to other business units across the UK.
You will act in a partnering capacity with the ability to provide comprehensive HR support to the business, primarily on a strategic basis but also on an operational basis when required. You will be responsible for the People & Change strategy of your business areas whilst ensuring that this is in line with the wider People strategy.
- Oversee the advice, guidance and support of HR to line managers in your business areas
- Drive the use of data to identify trends in performance and behaviour
- Understand wider operational priorities and how the HR team can support/impact on these i.e. absenteeism, costs, performance etc.
- Influence and support stakeholders to ensure they take ownership and accountability for the performance and development of people
- Collaboratively create and take a lead on the people plan for your business areas
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their resourcing requirements and in conjunction with the Resourcing Partner co-ordinate recruitment activity
- Work in collaboration with the HR team to ensure the effective delivery of the People Strategy
It would be highly beneficial for you to:
- Be able to support and implement change
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships and work across a wide range of contacts
- Understand budgets and the financial implications of decisions
- Understand HR and IT systems
- Have good written and verbal skills
- Have strong and up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Have a full UK driving license & willingness to travel
- CIPD or equivalent