£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner looking for your next role? Do you want to work for a global business with ambitious growth plans? If so, I have a great opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join a manufacturing business based at their site just outside of Hereford, and will require travel to other business areas in the UK.
You will act in a partnering capacity with the ability to provide comprehensive HR support to the business, primarily on a strategic basis but also on an operational basis when required. You will be responsible for the People & Change strategy of your business areas whilst ensuring that this is in line with the wider People strategy.
- Oversee the advice, guidance and support of line managers in your business areas on ER casework
- Devise and lead a recruitment strategy ensuring that best practice is followed
- Drive the use of workforce information to identify trends in performance and behaviour
- Understand wider operational priorities and how the People team can support/impact on these i.e. absenteeism, costs, performance etc.
- Identify learning and development opportunities and contribute to, design and deliver training to line managers
- Lead and, where appropriate, support ad-hoc projects
It would be highly beneficial for you to:
- Be able to support and implement change
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships and work across a wide range of contacts
- Understand budgets and the financial implications of decisions
- Understand HR and IT systems
- Have good written and verbal skills
- Have strong and up to date knowledge of employment legislation including TUPE
- Have a full driving license & willingness to travel
- CIPD or equivalent (Desirable)