£60000 - £70000.00 per annum + + Benefits
8 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a HR Business Partner to be based in the Northamptonshire area with regional site travel.
Working as part of a global organisation, you will join a multi-site business at a time of significant change where you will be part of some ambitious growth plans.
In a regional role, you will work as an integral member of the business management teams and influence the delivery of the overall site HR strategies. Working closely with the General Managers and the Global HR Director, you will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of site HR activities, ensuring that they are aligned to the business values and strategies.
Key responsibilities for the HR Business Partner role:
- Leading and developing a HR team
- Full implementation of HR processes (reward, resourcing, performance management, talent, learning, employee relations & engagement)
- Employee Relations and Performance Management activities
- Supporting recruitment, talent and succession activities
- Leading on all TUPE activity
- Working with senior leaders to develop a Continuous Improvement strategy
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a HR Business Partnering or Head of HR role - ideally within the manufacturing/Logistics sector
- Experience of working within a matrix-style Global or European business
- Experience of Organisational Development
- Experience of putting together continuous improvement strategies
- Having the ability to challenge and coach operational management
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders & drive change
- Happy having strategic conversations and delivering on wider business objectives, as well as delivering hands on operational support
- Graduate calibre, CIPD qualified