£40000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
My client, a professional services organisation, are currently looking for a dedicated HR Business Partner to join their team within the Human Resources function. The position will be based in North Hertfordshire on a permanent basis but will require some travel. It will give the successful candidate an opportunity to join a large company, within an ever-changing environment where they will discover the potential to perform and grow.
As the successful HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for ensuring the consistent delivery of an effective and professional generalist HR service at a Business Partner level. You will provide coaching, constructive challenge and feedback to managers, mitigating and managing risks appropriately.
You will also be responsible for technical and operational support to the wider HR function and Business Stakeholders including Leadership.
- Supporting the development and execution of plans to meet the needs of the business whilst contributing to the provision of an effective HR Business Partner service.
- Provide expert support and guidance to decision makers throughout all the stages of ER cases, formal procedures, hearings and appeal processes, escalating where needed.
- Provision of generalist operational HR support via a consultancy model delivering coaching, constructive challenge and feedback to managers.
- Providing operational support via the use of HR Management Information through analysis as required to support the business whilst covering all aspects of the HR life-cycle.
- Proactive approach to identifying process improvement opportunities and utilising the most appropriate HR channels to enhance the service provided to the business.
- Reporting out across the relevant HR and business forums and stakeholder groups to ensure dialogue is frequent, informative and conducive to effective management and employee relationships.
It would be highly beneficial for you to have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to engage with and influence stakeholders.
- Ability to travel to other sites as required to manage cases.
- CIPD Qualification (desirable)
- Previous experience of project work (desirable)
- Experience of advising on employment law, policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- An understanding of relevant employment law and recent case law outcomes.
- Knowledge of employee relations processes and procedures.
- Ability to remain calm & professional in challenging situations.
- Ability to operate effectively within a pressured and constantly changing Matrix organisation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all management levels.