HR, Benefits and Systems Analyst - Windsor
£30,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) + up to 10% annual bonus + pension, health-care and CIPD study support if needed
Are you currently in an HR role, but have a passion for benefits and improving systems? Or maybe you are currently in a Payroll and Benefits role and seek a career in HR? Or you may be a recent graduate with additional experience of working in an HR role? You may also be someone who can bring a huge amount of HR experience to our client, but want to move into a more hands-on role, where you can make your mark within a new role? Then this role is for you.
Our impressive, well-established, people-centric global client, are seeking to add to the current HR team of 2, and need to add another team member to the experienced team. The successful HR, Benefits and Systems Analyst will be offered hybrid working and have complete flexibility on hours in this role.
Your role will be interesting, varied and also challenging - and you must bring to the team a flair for working on benefits, systems and be a passionate people person.
The successful HR, Benefits and Systems Analyst will cover the following varied duties
Systems and HR Support duties:
- Be the super user of the in-house system and manage and input all of the HR processes surrounding employees starting, leaving and internal changes
- Drafting all employee communications including offer letters, contracts, references, leaving letters
- Take ownership of all the data in the system to make sure it is accurate and available whenever needed
- Proactively investigate system functionality to provide solutions to business requirements
- Run reports from the system both weekly and monthly
- Providing support to the business on HR systems queries
- Be responsible for various Benefits and Wellbeing for all staff:
- Be responsible for all the overall benefit scheme which include Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Dental cover, EAP, Share Incentive Plan, Salary Sacrifice car and bike scheme and a legacy Child Care Voucher scheme
- Manage starters and leavers on the benefit portals and with providers
- Conduct new starter benefit meetings
- Internally promote and educate employees regarding the different benefit schemes
- Be responsible for the annual renewal of all schemes and agree contractual terms
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and broker
- Assist with the Monthly payroll changes and work closely with the finance team to help with any payroll queries and pay changes
The successful HR Benefits and Systems Analyst will be a people focused individual who can operate well within a team, yet be able to offer superb communication skills and be a strong team player. My Windsor client is also able to offer superb modern offices, free parking, as well as hybrid working and flexible hours. Please do get in touch for further details of this really unique role.