Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment are currently supporting a client who are looking for a superstar HR Coordinator to join their HR team assisting the team with a variety of HR related activities and projects. This role will be responsible for handling their HR inbox, handling queries and supporting projects.
Our client offers flexible working to their team.
- Managing the new starter process
- Lead and manage general HR Administration processes
- Managing the HR inbox and responding to queries, re directing and escalating
- Supporting HR managers with any events
- Supporting administration for any TUPE projects
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office- in particular Word and Excel
- Previous experience in an admin position in a busy office environment is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Previous experience within a HR Role is desirable
*HR Assistant* *HR Assistant* *HR Assistant*