Walsall, West Midlands
2 months ago
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Walsall Office Based
Are you someone who is able to hit the ground running? Would you describe yourself as an accurate, diligent and people person?
Would you like to work closely with the HR Manager and provide excellent assistance? If so, you might be interested in joining a our client who specialise within the legal sector and are looking for a new HR Assistant to join their team!
This role will be full time office based and travel will be required to other offices too. It is essential that their HR team has a presence.
- Supporting recruitment documents, adverts, screening
- Induction processes support
- Supporting with administration processes
- Assisting with monthly payroll
- Assisting with appraisals and employee development
- Leaver administration
- Inputting information onto the HR System
- Previous HR administration/ assistant experience is essential and understanding of HR processes
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
What's in it for you?
- Working closely with a HR Manager
- Working for a law firm that invest in their people
If your would like to hear more about this HR Assistant role, please apply today!
*HR Assistant* *HR Assistant* *HR Assistant*